HVAC Experienced Service Technicians
Looking for a job as an experienced technician that values your skills and provides a top-notch customer experience?
Look no further!
We're seeking skilled technicians to join our team and help us maintain our five-star reputation. If you have at least five years of experience working in the field, a 608 Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency, and a passion for providing excellent customer service, we want to hear from you. Plus, if you're familiar with Service Titan, that's a bonus!
We provide a positive work environment that supports your growth, company uniforms to show off your professional style, a company vehicle to take you to job sites, ongoing training to keep your skills up to date, PTO and paid holidays to help you balance work and life, and medical, dental, and supplemental insurance to keep you healthy.
We know millennials value flexibility, which is why we offer both day and evening shifts to fit your lifestyle.
Join us and take your career to the next level!
What We’re Looking For:
- Technicians that will provide outstanding five-star customer service.
- Technicians are expected to recommend solutions to customers’ problems, help provide three cost analysis estimates for repairs, or facilitated the turnover opportunity to a comfort advisor.
- Ability to work unsupervised, follow directions, and work with others.
- Technicians will have neat, clean, and quality workmanship.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Travel to homes and businesses as scheduled.
- Determine customer concerns with their current HVAC system.
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety.
- Perform necessary repairs and routine maintenance.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resource.
- Completion of an HVAC training program at a vocational school or apprenticeship.
- 5+ years of field experience.
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required.
- Proficient with manual and power tools.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Reliable, self-motivated, and highly communicative
- Knowledge of Service Titan (preferred)
- Company Provided Uniforms.
- Company Provided Vehicle.
- On-Going Training.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Medical, Dental, and supplemental insurance.
Work Location: On the road
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
Schedule: 10 hour shift, 12 hour shift, 8 hour shift, Day shift, Evening shift, Holidays, Monday to Friday, Night shift, On call, Weekend availability Experience: HVAC: 5 years (Required)
License/Certification: EPA Type II (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $41,000 - $60,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company