HVAC Lead Installer
Looking for a job as an experienced Installer that values your skills and provides a top-notch customer experience?
Look no further!
We're seeking skilled Installers to join our team and help us maintain our five-star reputation. If you have at least five years of experience working in the field, a 608 Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency, and a passion for providing excellent customer service, we want to hear from you. Plus, if you're familiar with Service Titan, that's a bonus!
We provide a positive work environment that supports your growth, company uniforms to show off your professional style, a company vehicle to take you to job sites, ongoing training to keep your skills up to date, PTO and paid holidays to help you balance work and life, and medical, dental, and supplemental insurance to keep you healthy.
Join us and take your career to the next level!
What We’re Looking For:
- Installers that will provide outstanding five-star customer service.
- Installers are expected to recommend solutions to customers’ problems.
- Ability to work unsupervised, follow directions, and work with others.
- Technicians will have neat, clean, and quality workmanship.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Travel to homes and businesses as scheduled.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resource.
- 5+ years of field experience.
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required.
- Proficient with manual and power tools.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and highly communicative.
What We Provide:
Company Provided Uniforms. Company Provided Vehicle. On-Going Training. PTO and Paid Holidays. Medical, Dental, and supplemental insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 per year
Benefits: Dental insurance, Health insurance, Paid time off
Schedule: 10 hour shift, 12 hour shift, 8 hour shift, Day shift, Holidays, Monday to Friday, On call ,Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate: Sarasota, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Experience: HVAC: 5 years (Preferred)
License/Certification: EPA Type II (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $61,000 - $100,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company