RND Automation, a rapidly expanding robotic automation, assembly & packaging equipment company is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician for Florida's largest industrial automatic, robotics, and packaging machinery manufacturer in Lakewood Ranch, Florida.
The Electro-Mechanical Technician will take on the responsibility for hands on assembly of custom automated, robotic and packaging equipment. While operating under minimal supervision in a manufacturing focused environment, this position will be involved in, but not limited to, machine assembly, machine debug, and material handling. Machine assembly includes the mechanical assembly, in-house panel build, electrical assembly, and the operation of the machine during and after debug, while at RND’s facility. It is this positions responsibility to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within labor budgets for assembly phase. To support the assembly phase, this position may also attend project design reviews and project huddles.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow company values and always drive forward with the principles of RND’s mission statement and goals.
• Be able to comprehend and follow the drawings in either the Project Assembly Book, or the Electrical Drawings Package.
• Assemble, both mechanically or electrically, to the company assembly standards.
• Troubleshoot machines in regard to their mechanical or electrical assemblies.
• Use experience to properly align and/or adjust assemblies to ensure they are square and in their proper location.
• Bring concerns or issues, with solutions if possible, back to the design team for evaluation.
• Assist with debug of machines utilizing proper flow guidelines (upstream stations before downstream stations, whenever possible).
• Operate machines, when needed, to assist in debug, customer training, and/or to gain time on a machine at the end of the debug process. • At times, be available for customer installs.
• Keep all work areas organized and free of clutter. This includes putting tools and assemblies away at the end of the day.
• Actively participate in project design reviews and project huddles.
• Please apply to Marna Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Principals ONLY - No Recruiters Please RND Automation Supports Equal Opportunity Employment & Diversity
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $21,000 - $40,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes