Quality Control Parts Associate
Position: Support Parts Department- inventory control through management of product review and transaction processing while adhering to the highest levels of ethics and integrity
Dimensions: Daily working hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday
Hours may vary during peak season and /or as necessary
The parts department consists of 3 floors.
Parts inventory is in excess of $2.5M. Irrigation inventory is in excess of $1.5M. Over 10,000 SKUs.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Quality checks, processes, and clears customers’ orders for shipment
- Responsible to perform detailed review of picked orders pending shipment to customer ensuring accuracy of product, quantity, and order assignment
- Responsible to confirm all products are labeled and match description of product to physical part picked with correct quantity and product to correct order
- Responsible to process up to 2500 check lines per day
- Responsible for supporting Order Manager with accurately checking all customer pick-ups and delivering orders to the customer pick up area and support with internal warehouse transfer shipping
- Responsible for assisting Order Manager and Customer Service Staff with daily order management
- Responsible to manage return goods paperwork for outgoing shipment return labels to customers
- Responsible to package product for shipment
- Responsible to support shipper for small package product (UPS Worldship and Fedex)
- Responsible for loading all small packages onto pallets for UPS shipping
- Responsible to support team with weekly stock order processing/receiving
- Required to keep a clean and organized workspace
- Required to operate forklifts (sit-down and stand-up) and operate utility carts
- Required to learn the Prelude inventory control system
- Required to learn and utilize RF scan guns
- Required to maintain stock levels of packaging and shipping supplies in small package area
- Required to promote teamwork, cooperation, build and maintain working relation with all Wesco Turf associates across all departments
- Must be dependable, punctual and have the ability to multitask and handle stressful situations
- Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Minimum High School Diploma G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a fast paced and detail-oriented position
- Previous warehouse receiving experience – 5 years Previous inventory management experience
- Certification to operate forklifts
- Requires lifting, pushing, pulling, kneeling, stooping, reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to go up and down stairs and ladders frequently
- Work is in a non-climate-controlled workspace
- Some work is required outside.
- Associate may be exposed to fumes and airborne particles
- Noise levels can vary.
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $21,000 - $40,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes