Grivas Law Group, P.A.
Dr. Paul Grivas has been a panelist in continuing legal education courses in foreclosure defense and bankruptcy law. He has extensive pro bono experience with Legal Aid of Manasota, where he taught courses on filing for divorce. He received the Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award from Florida State University College of Law.
Dr. Grivas has extensive experience with the Florida Departments of Community Affairs, Environmental Protection, and Health. He is a member of the Florida Bar, the Patent Bar, and the Federal Bar for the Middle District of Florida.
- Juris Doctor: Florida State University
- Doctor of Philosophy: University of South Florida
- Master of Public Health: University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Arts: University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Science: University of South Florida
We offer complete legal services to people, families, and businesses in Sarasota-Bradenton, Florida, area. We are proud to establish long-term relationships with our clients.