HCA Florida Blake Hospital
Hospitals and Medical Centers
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
HCA Florida Blake Hospital is located at 2020 59th Street West. The campus is situated about halfway between Manatee Avenue West and Cortez Road West in Bradenton, Florida.
HCA Florida Blake Hospital is a 383 licensed-bed acute care, tertiary hospital, and leading provider of quality healthcare that has been serving Manatee County and its surrounding communities since 1973. Blake provides the only Trauma Center, Level II, in Manatee County, the only acute inpatient rehabilitation center in Manatee County, and is home to one of only 6 accredited Burn Centers in the State of Florida. The hospital also offers a wide range of healthcare services including a certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, complex hand repair, neuroscience center, open-heart surgery, cancer care, joint replacement, spine surgery, breast health center, inpatient and outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation, and many other specialized services. Blake is pleased to provide free health education and support groups to improve the health of our community. For more information about our hospital or to receive a free physician referral, call (844) 70-NURSE, or visit www.HCAFloridaHealthcare.com/BlakeHospital.
- Trauma & Emergency: In an emergency every second counts. Our Trauma Center & Emergency Room are ready 24 hours a day.
- Burn Care & Complex Hand Repair: Our program consists of a multidisciplinary team of highly trained specialists.
- Heart & Valve Institute: Our program is respected for providing comprehensive cardiac care including TAVR.
- Women's Health & Wellness: From preventative care to advanced procedures, we are dedicated to Women's Health.
- Surgical Care: Our comprehensive program includes robotic surgery, advanced heart care, complex hand repair & more.